John Grundy's History of Newcastle bookNew from Tyne Bridge Publishing! John Grundy, the North East's favourite TV historian turns his attention to the history of Newcastle upon Tyne. In his inimitable style he tackles questions such as:
- Where did the Roman bridge at Newcastle actually lead to?
- What did St Wilfred choose as a holiday souvenir from his trip to Rome?
- Why did medieval Newcastle need town walls?
- How was Newcastle reviewed on the 17th century version of Trip Advisor?
- Why did the Mayor of Newcastle burn down North Shields?
- Where did Newcastle imprison the King?
216 pages, Hardback ISBN 9781857951646
View at Discovery Museum
Own this product? Let us know what you think.
|Brand||Tyne Bridge Publishing|
|MPN||Does not apply|
|catagory||North East Book|
|Publisher||Tyne Bridge Publishing|
|EAN||Does not apply|
|GTIN||Does not apply|