Dippy on Tour: A Natural History Adventure RaffleWin an Exclusive one hour behind the scenes experience with Dippy the diplodocus and the Natural History Museum Team during Dippy's installation at the Great North Museum:Hancock
Raffle to be drawn on Friday 3rd May 2019 at 2pm. Once your order is placed you will be emailed your raffle ticket number within 3-5 working days.
Raffle terms and conditions
Thank you for supporting the Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums Development Trust (TWAMDT) registered charity number 1137867. The TWAMDT are licensed to conduct this raffle by Newcastle City Council LOTT324.
These terms and conditions refer to in person and online entries to our UK raffle.
All raffle tickets will: identify the TWAMDT state the name and address of the responsible person at TWAMDT state the date of the draw state the price of the ticket state that the raffle is supporting the learning programme at Great North Museum:Hancock. state the fact that TWAMDT is licensed for this raffle by the Gambling Commission
1. Purchase of a raffle ticket proves that the participant has read and agreed to the below terms and conditions.
2. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £2.50. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£250). Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. The TWAMDT Raffle is open to all UK mainland residents (This excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs) over the age of 16, except employees of TWAM, TWAM Enterprises, members of the TWAM Audit Committee and Strategic Board, the trustees of TWAMDT and their households.
4. Monies raised by this raffle will support the learning programme at Great North Museum:Hancock through the TWAMDT, registered charity number 1137867.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made in person at Great North Museum:Hancock Shop and any other venue deemed appropriate, from members of the TWAMDT Trustee board and through the TWAM Enterprises website with payment by credit or debit card. Online entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for raffle ticket payments. Please check with your provider before paying for raffle tickets using this method. Raffle tickets can NOT be purchased through CAF or using Charity Vouchers.
6. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
7. TWAMDT accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
8. Any tickets accidentally received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to the TWAMDT.
9. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn randomly on Friday 3rd May at 2pm at the Great North Museum.
10. The raffle winner must be available on both the 15th and 16th May (final day to be confirmed during the installation) and it is the winning raffle ticket holder’s responsibility to ensure they are available on this day to take part in the prize. No alternative day will be offered. If the first raffle winner is unavailable on the specified date then the raffle will be redrawn.
11. If, due to matters outside of TWAM’s control, the prize day has to be rescheduled an alternative date will be offered.
12. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible TWAMDT will notify entrants of the error.
13. The prize day is available to a maximum of 4 people. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied on a 1:1 basis due to the nature of the prize.
14. Prize winners must comply with the instructions of the Natural History Museum staff at all times, or they may be asked to leave the install area. No alternative prize will be offered.
15. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. It is the Raffle ticket holders responsibility to prove their win. Please keep the ticket/confirmation email as proof of purchase.
17. All winners are required to co-operate with TWAMDT's right to publish their win and their details as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
18. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. TWAMDT reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion
19. To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
20. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
21. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the raffle is final.
Promoter: Catherine Kirkham, Discovery Museum, Blandford Square, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne NE1 4JA Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org 0191 2772173
Licensed by Newcastle City Council Non-Commercial Society Lottery registration number LOTT324. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize. TWAMDT charity number 1137867.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.
|Brand||Tyne and Wear Archives & Museums Development Trust|
|Venue||Great North Museum: Hancock|