Exclusive opportunity to win one of two original cartoons by Private Eye cartoonist Tony Husband as part of Borderline Funny, the very first exhibition dedicated to cartoons about Hadrian’s Wall.
Tickets cost £1 and the winners will be drawn on Friday 13th September 2019 at 2pm.
Once your order is placed you will be emailed your raffle ticket number within 5 working days.
Raffle terms and conditions
Thank you for supporting the Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums Development Trust (TWAMDT) registered charity number 1137867. The TWAMDT are licensed to conduct this raffle by North Tyneside Council LN 223.
These terms and conditions refer to in person and online entries to our UK raffle.
All raffle tickets will:
• identify the TWAMDT
• state the name and address of the responsible person
• state the date of the draw
• state the price of the ticket
• state that the raffle is supporting Segedunum Roman Fort.
• state the fact that TWAMDT is licensed by the Gambling Commission
1. Purchase of a raffle ticket proves that the participant has read and agreed to the below terms and conditions.
2. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is one hundred (£100). Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. The TWAMDT Raffle is open to all UK mainland residents (This excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs) over the age of 16, except employees of TWAM, TWAM Enterprises, members of the TWAM Audit Committee and Strategic Board, the trustees of TWAMDT and their households.
4. Monies raised by this raffle will support Segedunum Roman Fort through the TWAMDT, registered charity number 1137867.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made in person at Segedunum Roman Fort and any other venue deemed appropriate, from members of the TWAMDT Trustee board and through the TWAM Enterprises website with payment by credit or debit card. Entrants will be notified by email of their ticket numbers. Some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for raffle ticket payments. Please check with your provider before paying for raffle tickets using this method. Raffle tickets can NOT be purchased through CAF or using Charity Vouchers.
6. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
7. Separate draws will be held for each prize. The prizes will be allocated at random, no alternative will be offered.
8. TWAMDT accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to the TWAMDT.
10. The winning raffles ticket will be drawn randomly.
11. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. It is the Raffle ticket holders responsibility to prove their win. Please keep the ticket/confirmation email as proof of purchase.
13. Where TWAMDT is unable to contact the prize-winners so that the prize remains unclaimed for six months following TWAMDT's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, TWAMDT may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
14. All winners are required to co-operate with TWAMDT's right to publish their win and their details as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
15. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible TWAMDT will notify entrants of the error.
16. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. TWAMDT reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion
17. To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that online entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
18. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the raffle is final.
Person responsible: Geoff Woodward, c/o Segedunum Roman Fort, Buddle Street, Wallsend, NE28 6HR, email@example.com 07970921523.
Licensed by North Tyneside Council Small Society Lottery Registration 223 . No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize. TWAMDT charity number 1137867.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
|Brand||Segedunum Roman Fort|